Senior Stewardess Course
Are you dreaming to upgrade you level and step on gangway of the Mega yachts and become a part of highly paid yacht stewardess society?
HOMEPORT Academy Senior Stewardess course is specifically designed to set you on your way to becoming professional Senior Stewardess. If you have worked in a professional yacht hospitality setting for minimum one season (180 days), then this is the course for you!
10-day Senior Stewardess Course:
- Includes 8 hours of instruction per day encompassing work practice, project work and preparation lessons.
- The course will take place on a training yacht where you will be accommodated, that is giving you the opportunity to upgrade your professional knowledge with accents on small details.
- Our focus is on PRACTICE and not just on the theoretical side of the job.
- Our teachers are professional and enthusiastic Chief Stewardesses, Chefs and Captains with many years of experience. They look forward to sharing their knowledge with you!
- Our lessons are interesting, fun and use a wide range of onboard activities designed to help you get your first job aboard a SUPERYACHT.
- At the end of the 10 days course, we will help you upgrade your Professional CV to European level, photos and video presentation.
- 5 Star graduates of the Senior Stewardess Course will receive their first contract with a 3-month internship period (with basic salary) on charter Mega Yacht and an option for an additional 3 months with full salary guaranteed.
Course cost includes:
- Intensive 10-day course on Motor or Motor Sailing Yacht in the Mediterranean cruising area where you will be accommodated.
- Food and Accommodation.
- Crew insurance for the course and internship period.
- All training materials for practice & theory.
- Worldwide Crew Database Membership FREE for 1 year.
The best investment - an investment in your knowledge! Especially when it pays off in the first three months of the internship!
*Flights – flight expenses will be fully or partially reimbursed depending on the student’s location.
The only source of knowledge is experience