Junior Stewardess Course
Are you dreaming of becoming a part of the Superyacht industry?
HOMEPORT Academy Junior Stewardess course is specifically designed to set you on your way to becoming professional Stewardess. If you haven't worked in a professional yacht hospitality setting before, then this is the course for you!
10-day Junior Stewardess Course:
- Includes 8 hours of instruction per day encompassing work practice, project work and preparation lessons.
- The course will take place on a training yacht where you will be accommodated, that is giving you the opportunity to gain work experience from day one.
- Our focus is on PRACTICE and not just on the theoretical side of the job.
- Our teachers are professional and enthusiastic Chief Stewardesses, Chefs and Captains with many years of experience. They look forward to sharing their knowledge with you!
- Our lessons are interesting, fun and use a wide range of onboard activities designed to help you get your first job aboard a SUPERYACHT.
- At the end of the 10 days course, we will help you prepare a Professional CV, photos and video presentation.
- 5 Star graduates of the Junior Stewardess Course will receive their first contract with a 3 to 4 month internship period (with basic salary) and an option for an additional 3 months with full salary guaranteed.
Course cost includes:
- Intensive 10-day course on Motor or Motor Sailing Yacht in the Mediterranean cruising area where you will be accommodated.
- Food and Accommodation.
- Crew insurance for the course and internship period.
- All training materials for practice & theory.
- Worldwide Crew Database Membership FREE for 1 year.
The best investment - an investment in your knowledge! Especially when it pays off in the first three months of the internship!
*Flights – flight expenses will be fully or partially reimbursed depending on the student’s location.
The only source of knowledge is experience